This book created for the person who is a beginner trader and needs to know the basic strategies and tips on day trading.
In this book we teach you:
- The Basics of the Stock Market
- What Is Day Trading?
- Tools for the Trade
- Utilizing Technical Analysis
- Entry Strategies for Day Trading
- Identifying the Optimum Entry Points for Trades
- Components of the Doji Reversal Pattern
- Components of the Elliott Wave Pattern
- The Seven Day Extension Fade on a Candlestick chart
- The Most Common Day Trading Strategies
- The One Percent Risk Rule
- Day Trading Routine
- Using an Economic Calendar
- Important Checks Before Trading
- Basic Order and Market Knowledge
- Statistics/Tracking Performance
- How Much Capital is Required to Day Trade?
- What is my Potential Income?
- Multiple Contract Trading Strategies
The tips and basic information in this book will minimize losses and negative trades and help you build your trading expertise.
This book will get you through the process of initiating a trade account, choosing an investment firm, setting up a dummy account, determining your one percent risk factor and monitoring your trades for effective trading strategies.
©2016 Ken McLinton Publishing (P)2016 Ken McLinton Publishing