Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice - often the only choice - for the world's most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
This month's issue features:
- Exclusive: Bradley Cooper has always been willing to take risks, but the Academy Award-nominated actor reaches a new dimension with this month's American Sniper.
- Plus: Maureen Orth on the world's most powerful leader - Angela Merkel
- Sarah Ellison on how Tony Blair, one of the most popular prime ministers in British history, became one of its most despised public figures.
- Todd S. Purdum on James Patterson, the planet's best-selling author
- Laura Jacobs celebrates the 50th anniversary of George Balanchine's The Nutcracker And: James Wolcott on this year's high-drama elevator videos.
©2014 Condé Nast (P)2014 Blackstone Audio, Inc.