What will you say right before they put you six feet under? Will you say "I wish I could have...," "I wish I would have...," "I wish I should have...," or will you say, "I did it all. Thank you and good night."
©2003 Simmons Books/New Millennium Entertainment; (P)2003 Simmons Books/New Millennium Entertainment, All Rights Reserved
As an old Kiss fan, I enjoyed Kiss & Make Up... but this was pretty much painful. Here is a summary of his Guidance.
1. Careful who you marry, it will cost you money.
2. Work Seven days a week and don't waste your time watching sports and drinking beer.
3. Be cheap
4. Do what you are passionate about but have a backup plan
5. If at first you don't succeed, try ,try again
6. Don't do drugs or Alcohol
These lessons are interstrewn with the occasional kiss memory..
This is just basically a cash grab..
I heard about this from a podcast on being a creative artist. Their current topic was on promoting yourself and tooting your own horn. They recomended this book. I enjoyed most of it. Plus the perspective of keeping it on the straight and narrow leads to less problems and more money. Along with ways to promote yourself. I may not be a rocker, but I will deffinately use these ideas in my graphics career.
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content