I would not listen to Start with Why again because there is not that much factual content but Sinek offers his special opinion on marketing and entrepreneurship in general
Sinek tries to enchant the listener by a rater annoying alteration of tone and voice
It gave me the courage to pursuit values in business activities, and I find the thought persuasive that we are need to meaning into our companies
The topic is important and the autor competent. The narrator wants to act, but he is the worst actor: tries to mock voices and exagerates the tones.
This is a comprehensive black book of the health and beauty industry. Not that it shows every single case but it rehears most of the mechanisms
I will eat more vegetables and fruits and no vitamine pilles, because its the only real thing
The author thinks politics can be modeled as games and simulated by a computer, thus the outcome of the simulation is an accurate prediction of the future, or can be used to nudge the outcome to a desirable position. This is an intriguing proposal for the listener. Unfortunately the Author gives only a glimpse on how his method works, and refers always to the "new algorithm" without describing it. Further, his hit score of over 90% sounds absurdly high, not to mention that he explains away the remaining 10%.
I have written him to disclose his algorithm a week ago and still waiting an answer.
Neverthanless I got really interested in game theory trought this audiobook even if the pleasant narrators voice did not reveal much about this modern and actual topic
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.