This is a series of book reports about the book Enders game so if you have not read Enders game you should before reading this. At first I was somewhat disappointed waiting for the story to start but these are book reports from really interesting people with interesting ideas. If you are an Ender fan you will enjoy it but it's not for everyone.
Only need one; Emotional
Bret is a great marshal and a good man but can't catch a break in his personal life. Got to feel for the guy.
Love these guys. I think they do a great job.
Love the series. Until this season they were fun, exciting, fast paced westerns. This one is more emotional with a look into the deeper and darker sides of the characters.
Best version of the story.
Not a big fan of War of the Worlds but was running out of stuff from The Colonial Radio Players so got it not expecting much. I was surprised by how good it really is.
Some of Card's best work. Love the full cast plays with sound effects. Somehow more real and memorable than a movie.
A long book with a lot of good parts.
Top shelf narration
Solders sacrificing themselves for their buddies and the mission.
The book just kind of ended. There should be another book between this one and Ender's Game.
Jerry Robins and the Colonial Radio players make a lot of these little history stories. Very enjoyable and pretty accurate best I can tell.
Well worth the money.
Two stories about real pirates.
Fun and light with princesses and evil witches and magic. Not the classic "sleeping beauty" but a nice change from the heavy Sci-fi Card usually does.
The whole book was good. Stefan Rudnicki is always a good story teller.
Very well done. Takes audio books to a new level.
Essentially the same story as the novel but different in several interesting ways also. Bean is almost not in it and little of Ender's shadow. What is in it is a cleaned up, shorter more action adventure version of Ender's Game. I'm a fan, five star's from me.
I downloaded this audio book at the beginning of the week and started listening to it on my I-phone while painting at work. After the first couple chapters I realized my parents must have read this book and had already passed along several of the quotes and principles in this book on to me. So I kept having flashbacks to things my parents said to me during my childhood. Good things! When my father... was alive he was always very popular with everyone who came in contact with him and even during the last days of his life in the hospital the nurses would flock around him because of how he made them feel. This is not tricks or empty flattery these are time tested methods used by the most powerful men and women of all time, powerful stuff. About halfway through the book everyone I came in contact with started (((asking me))) for my business cards. Only about 15% of success in business has to do with technical ability. The other 85% has to do with how you interact with people.
You have to. It's a long story.
"Don't tell me to look, I've seen enough" The girls fighting on the beach and Thinker breaking it up was fun.
He doesn’t overdo it. Just tells the story in a way that is all about the story and not the narrator.
So much of the story is in Thinkers head a movie would have to be narrated. Probably better as an audio book.
Fantastic in many ways. Love this book but be warned it gets gory with lots of people dying in horrible ways.
All of it. Outstanding!
"Aye Jim Boy. Keep a weather eye out for a seafaring man with one leg. You will do that for me won’t you Jim Boy"
A must read
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.