Her amazing strength to live through this experience and come out on the other side with humor, intelligence and a love for her family.
The main character. It's been a while since I've read the book, but I liked the author the best. It was her story.
Just shock that so many people live like this. How they could allow their daughter and animals to live like this. Fleas!!!
Sad these people can't get help.
This book is not bite sized insights into critical thinking, it is a ego centric ramble from to people who think they have become the center of the universe because they have they have studied philosophy and have insights that no one except them can understand.
Don't waste your time with this book.
Probably not as he doesn't seem to have much depth in his characters
no unless I liked the actors
I think the author should spend time reading Scott Turrow.
I've read 85% of Stephen Kings novels. However this one is terrible. Why this book received a 4.5 rating is baffling to me. After two hours and 18 minutes I call it quits. There is no redeeming character or situation that appeals to me. For the readers out there that are filling their brains with this muck, good luck.
Not write it
Narrator was good
all of them
Stephen King has gone the way of Dean Koontz....just filling pages with pure junk. At one time in my life Koontz and King were my favourite authors.
The fact that she was a normal girl with normal thoughts, but wanted more for the girls in her world.
Her determination to continue to do well in school while helping others
I love Archie Panjabi and it was as tho she was Malala. I forgot it was Archie.
I would like to keep up with Malala and see what her future brings.
I liked the person.
Sure, it was enjoyable.
Her exit from the prison when she ran to her fiance.
Possibly. It's on TV but I haven't watched it.
I bought this book after watching the author on Katie Courac show.
Someone with higher energy than the narrator. An interesting story
I just don't get this book at all, please give me a refund. I couldn't even finish the book
LETHARGIC. I mean who cared about any of the characters. Not me.
I realized that their were 8 books previous to this book about the main character. So perhaps there is something wrong with me that I couldn't be bothered with it. I actually tried to re-read the first couple of chapters thinking maybe if I start all over I will get into it....Nada, nothing interesting at all about this book.
I would say that 70% of my time listening to this book kept my interest. The other 30% my brain didn't care about the story.
He did the voices well. He wasn't monotone
I think teenagers may want a follow up. I wouldn't read the next book
Jojo Moyes writes compelling novels. I loved everything about this book except the drawn out 'do they or don't they tell one another they love each other.' I read three Jojo Moyes books back to back (I think) and the same is true of all her novels. Sometimes less is more. Having said that, she's a compelling author and I love her books. All the detail she puts into her stories is great.
Yes. It was such a pleasure to read about a normal family. I loved learning about Billy's family, the love he has for his wife and children.
Billy. He is such a nice person and funny to boot,
All of it.
I find humor, but rarely laugh out loud. As I walked my chocolate lab all over town while listening to this book, I was laughing out loud.
When I finished the book I wish I knew more about his life. I learned later that he's written many books, so now I just need to go and read the rest. Billy is a Clipper fan and I had season tickets to the Clippers for a year. I always saw Billy at Staples Center. He never mentioned going to the Clipper Games.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.