Loved this Audio Book.
It's so meaty and full of great wisdom for business and life that I find myself just picking random spots to listen from.
Tom's reading of it is great. His passion for 'getting it done' and 'doing it EXCELLENT' shines through. Totally recommended.
I was really impressed with the way Barna has presented this book as a story. The content is brilliant. So many great nuggets of wisdom and leadership principles. Highly recommended. You'll listen to it over and over
I bought this book knowing I'm a little quirky and enjoy challenging my way of thinking and working. I never expected this to be so interesting to listen too!
For me, this is one of those books I know I'll listen to over and over and recommend to friends.
After listening to the book a couple of times:
1. I started listening to different music while I work (Mozart) as Da Vinci did.
2. I have been keeping a notepad with me to write all thoughts, complete or incomplete in, and I'm already really valuing it highly.
3. I have started mind-mapping again.
4. Taken time out of my day to be more mindful and aware of my surrounding
5. Seeing the connections between much of God's wonderful nature and other things pertaining to life.
It won't change your life dramatically but for me it has definitely helped to set it on a healthy and richer course.
Report Inappropriate Content