My kids listen to them constantly and repetatively.
It's great to find the first 24 books of the Magic Tree House series in 3 collections of 8 books. It makes a very handy package. I genunely wish the remainder of the series to be sold in collections. When will we see books 25 - 32 grouped together for my next purcase?
I got this becasue I thought it was worth continuing the series, just to see what happens. But not much happens.
If the parts of the earlier books that really interested you were:
1) The bad guys talking
2) The fact that the bad guys can't see the snarks
3) Recieving reports of the bad guys talking
4) What each individual good character thought of the bad guys talking
5) What the good guys say to each other about what they already thought about what the bad guys said
6) What they all think about what each other said
7) Discussing the most obvious response
8) Finally doing what they already discussed ad nausium
9) "To be honest"
10) What adversaries are standing around thinking just before the moment they die
11) The details of artillery
12) The details of sails, riggings and hulls
13) The 6-8 hour naval battles
... Well, if those are the parts you like, you'll like this. If you like the other parts of the actual story, you'll find bits and pieces scattered around occasionally.
Sorry I can't reccomend it more highly. It was tough to get through, yet, I suppose it was interesting as a whole.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.