Another excellent story, with great characters. The language is typical of cops. Not for children!
1. A love story about 12 year olds is kinda weird.
2. I was in college in 1986 and had a home computer. There was no internet for the common man. Therefore, there were no "online grief support groups".
3. It was hard to get past #2.
4. After pushing through #2, you are then hit with #3 and that is just weird.
5. The rest of the story was entertaining.
6. There were no surprises.
It was not an engaging story and I didn't find the characters sympathetic. It was just a long, boring story.
There was no depth to the story or the characters. It was like watch bad TV when you are home sick. It is mildly entertaining, but only slightly better than silence.
The narrator was fine.
There were many poorly developed characters. I wouldn't cut them, I would give them more depth.
In the end, it was just dumb.
This is a high school romance with a lot of explicit sex. It is not appropriate for teenagers, and I don't want to listen to it.
If you have ANY ideas in your head that you have yet to act upon, you MUST listen to this book TODAY!
This book presents solid, practical, attainable ways to get your ideas out of your head and into action. Richie knows what he is talking about, LISTEN!
Excellent writing, fantastic story. Beware of bad language - Deb speaks like a sailor!! (She is a cop ....)
The story is entertaining and funny. The language is a bit gutter.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.