Star wars books aren't the best for relistening
Always does his books justice, I'm sure that's why they keep him
When VistaraStar gets caught by Ben writing fake letters to her father
I felt the beginning of this book was great. Well done and solid. The ending was starting to feel strained in how it tried to integrate story elements for the next novel. It just felt like a series that had done so good in keeping other character's point of views in mind just suspended all of that at the last stretch to get through the story and force events into place. Marc thompson is always awesome, and i did like this story until about the last quarter of it. But you have to go through it to get to the last book.
surprising long tradition
The story clung to the tradition of Star Wars, but was not afraid of going a bit darker. This series is not as dark as some others out there, but it was not afraid of killing when necessary for the story to be complete.
Luke was cool and collected.
The revelation that the Jedi was moving off of Corscant
I love this series and the narrator is the best I have ever heard in any audio book. But I have to ask when is Audible going to get the last book in the series? There is a fate of the Jedi Apocalypse audio book narrated by Marc Thompson on Amazon, when do we get it here?
Excellent performance from Marc Thompson. Loved some of plot lines of this book and fast forwarded through other sections.
- Abaloth visits Lost Tribe's Home world was excellent but way too short. Author missed a great opportunity here.
- Epic Space battle involving Dalah and Jag.
- Gavar Khai , Vol and other Lords are always good.
- Nasty interrogation robot
- Is Vestara good or bad? Enough already! Send Ben and Vestara to summer camp for duration of the series.
- Jedi running around looking for ship should be edited out as it did nothing for the plot. Jedi could have been on vacation for all that matters and would not have affected out come.
- No battle strategy/tactics used by Jedi or Sith for that matter. Run into battle and then run away.
- Author's grossly underused Khai and Grand Lord Vol..two of my favorite characters.
I'm living in constant pain from degenerative disk desease. Audible makes day to days better!
So far, and the in the galaxy, far far-stuff really works for me in the "Fate of the Jedi" series. I've listen to all of the squeals and I like all of them! Good stuff and I'm hoping more of them will come ASAP!
With Peace and devotion.
J. S. Faigin
Keep in Tune, dad the the dyslexic musician
This one is a big set up for the next and moves very quickly only criticism is that this one could have been drawn out more. Very good and a must read for the series!